👉 There are a few things that tend to fix most common recording issues. Here's a quick checklist we suggest you run through if you're having issues!
Restart your Chrome or Edge browser & device.
This will often fix any temporary issues.
Reset your Weet Extension by removing and re-installing it:
• Right-click on the Weet extension icon and then select Remove.
• Restart your Chrome browser
• Then reinstall it using this link here
Update your Chrome or Edge Browser
Make sure your browser is up-to-date.
• You can check this at chrome://settings/help
Clear your cache.
It might sound tedious, but it's helped us a number of times!
• Open Chrome and enter the following URL in a new tab: chrome://history/
• Select 'Clear Browsing Data'
Check your upload speed here.
• You'll need at least 5mbps upload speed to record successfully with Weet.
We hope this was helpful! 😀
If you have any questions, please contact us 👈
Your Weet team